Morland Road - Patient Participation Group - PPG
To build a positive relationship between our patients, the Practice and our community. To ensure that the practice remains accountable and responsive to all our patients needs by taking into account constructive suggestions and ideas which can lead to improving the service which we currently deliver.
The Role of the Group
- To improve communication between the patients, the Practice and our community.
- Provide an avenue for patients' input in the way services are planned and to influence change to those services.
- To collect patient opinions and experiences in order for the practice to evaluate its current service.
- To have a two-way feedback on the patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- To communicate to our practice community and/or wider community information about the practice.
Membership of the Patient Participation Group
If you are a registered patient you are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core is limited to twelve. Sub-groups may be formed to deal with specific topics, which means individual skills can be utitilised better. Our Group will meet every 12 weeks.